Thursday, August 6, 2015

Chicken & Black Bean Taco Soup

I hope you all don't get tired of me posting Taco Soup recipes.  I think this is my third version, but I do love Taco Soup.

This is a twist on the original Chicken Taco Soup Recipe I posted a while back.  I hope you enjoy it as much as my family did.

Ingredients:

  • 2 large cans chicken breast meat, drained
  • 2 cans Rotel
  • 1 can sweet whole kernel corn, do not drain
  • 1 can cream corn
  • 1 large can black beans, rinsed and drained
  • 2 cans Spicy V8 (5.5 oz.)
  • 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
  • 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
Directions:
  • Combine all the above ingredients and mix well.  Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for at least 20 minutes.  
This is a super simple and quick recipe and it is really yummy.  Serve with cornbread or with tortilla chips and shredded cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dy.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);